Sunday, January 18, 2009

Madame Tussauds- George W. Bush

Seeing as these pictures may not be so relevant in a few days, I am continuing my posts of President Bush. Here we see him at the Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum in Las Vegas Nevada. I believe this figure is already gone from the museum, and replaced with 44th President Barack Obama. This first shot is one of my favorite of the set, as the lighting the room is really unbelievable.


A wider shot shows how much space is dedicated to one figure. I'm not sure if the Barack figure is stuck in the corner like this one was.


Mr. President next to his podium.


And a close up. The shadows make him look "squinty".


It's less squinty with the flash on.

View more information on George W. Bush here.

Visit the Madame Tussaud's Las Vegas website here.

Tags:

1 comment:

Purplepeanut said...

Interesting that they'd remove Dubya from the museum completely. I was at the Tussauds in DC recently, and they had both Bush Jr., and daddy Bush -- why would they remove the son and leave the dad? Maybe they'll just keep him in the DC one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails